Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Boutique consultant is responsible for performing sales activities and other related activities such as after-sales service and store maintenance.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the Team in achieving the set sales target.
- Perform sales activities, attend to walk-in customers and assist the customer in selecting and explaining the products for good shopping experience.
- Follow up sales call with potential customers.
- Introduce new products and upsell products to customers.
- Attend to walk-in customers on any watch repair/related enquiries.
- Follow up with customers on their new watch purchase.
- Follow up with customers on their watch repair service.
- Store & showcase maintenance.
- Observe & follow guidelines on stock/cash control & documentation :
- - Stock and cash count on daily basis;
- Receive stocks, enter accordingly in the system within stipulated timeline;
- Inform in-charge of any stock discrepancy/damage stocks;
- Stock replenishment.
- Stock display in accordance to Brand guidelines.
- Follow up on any changes in store display within the timeline.
- Maintenance & upkeep to ensure cleanliness & tidiness of sales floor and storage area.
- Any other relevant tasks as & when required.
What you'll need ?
- Sales driven and result-oriented
- Customer service focused mind set
- Passion for retail
- Effective team player and sole contributor
- High achiever with proven leadership skills
- Ability to effectively cope with changes
- Must be comfortable to retail hours (shift work, weekends and PH)
- Able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1- 3 years retail sales experience
- Experience in Watch Retail background a plus
- Watch product knowledge/ interest preferred
- Good salesmanship and communication skill
Connect with us today with your CV and your expectations!
Digital Marketing & Website trainee
- Assisting our website team in different daily tasks such as:
- Content management:
- Help to create SEO optimized landing pages and content with assistance of our SEO agency, any previous knowledge about SEO would be beneficial
- Contributing translations into Magento Backend (for landing pages or other pages)
- If you have interest for copy writing, you will have to chance to practice your copy writing skills
- Support markets in their content update requests / coordinate external agencies for updates e.g. store locator
- User experience:
- Support the team to optimize website user experience and structure of the landing pages and over all content based on analysis of tools such as ContentSquare and Google Analytics
- Support the team to drive continuous improvement on the website and to create improvement tickets to our development agency
- Help out on website testing after releases or when testing new functionalities in our test environment and live website
- Website merchandising:
- Support our e-commerce manager in website merchandising and product catalogue publishing from PIM to Magento
- Help the team in merchandising activities via various digital tools
- Help digital platform & e-commerce team in any other ad hoc tasks
- In case of interest: be in charge of a smaller project related to website (team would of course assist here)
- Content management:
- Ability to engage with multiple cultures, personalities and departments
- Customer oriented and proactive approach
- Collaborative and can-do attitude
- Team spirit
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s or master’s studies in digital/marketing/websites related field or equivalent or recently graduated, with a will to put your knowledge into practice
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Understanding of web analytics tools (Google Analytics or equivalent)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Palette
- Good written and spoken communication in English, all other languages are a plus
Want to join us?
Are you motivated to become part of the Rado family? As an employer we offer a great environment and benefits such as:
- Flexible 40-hours work week
- Participation to the healthcare insurance costs
- Subsidised on-site canteen
- Interesting development plans
- Free parking
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.